The veterinary centre was opened in beautiful Olinda, in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges on 26th July 1999 by owners Moss and Christine Siddle.
At that time of opening there was one vet - Moss Siddle and one veterinary nurse - Elissa Taylor (now Roberts).
The original site was at 2 Basin-Olinda Rd, Olinda and was chosen for its exact central location in the Dandenong Ranges. Previously, the building was used as a hardware and lawn mower shop. There was a fire causing the hardware shop to close and it never re-opened.
This site was perfect for the first few years but ultimately more room was needed and hence the surgery has now moved into the main street. The old site is now the LeafBusters distribution centre.
The new Veterinary Centre is located in spacious surroundings at 1449 Mt Dandenong Tourist Rd, Olinda (beside the Mt Dandenong Hotel).
Moss and Christine decided to settle in the Dandenong Ranges with their family after years of travel around the world. Originally from Mackay in Queensland, Moss has worked in over 15 different veterinary clinics in Australia and overseas but loves the people and idyllic surroundings of the Dandenongs.